- ♥Materials: Faux Pearl, Platinum Plated, Zircon, Earring Size: 1.2x3cm, Pearl Size: 1.2cm
- ♥Lovely creamy colour faux pearl with a nice lustre, dangle at a good length to your ears. The crown and stem are decorated with sparkly zircons which catch the light beautifully. The shepherd hook is quite long that the earring hardly fall off.g
- ♥A great pearl bridal jewellery for your wedding day! The pearl earring goes well with any outfit.
- ♥These earrings will be well packed in a black gift box padded with velvet cushion. Keep the earring or send it as present directly!
- ♥Attention: When you choose Expedited/Express Delivery, it normally says 2-3 business days on Amazon. However, Pls pay attention that we locate ij China, all the goods from China can’t be speedy delivered in 2-3 days. Normally we send you by DHL when you choose Expedited Delivery, and it get delivered in 5-7 business days or so.If happened to be weekend, it need 2-3days more. Pls consider it before you Buy.
♥White cultured Pearls, topped with a crown, drop from the earring. These are beautiful high quality Pearls almost perfectly round with a soft white luminous luster.
♥It makes you gorgeous in any occasions.
♥The earrings are great if you would like some earrings with length without being big or heavy.
♥Your jewelry will come packaged in a gift box.
♥Order with confidence! Package Included:
1 x Pear Earring 1 x Isalena Gift Box
❖ CLEANING AND CARING FOR YOUR JEWELLERY ❖
To ensure that your jewellery stays bright, keep it in an airtight container or a sealed bag like Ziplock. After each use quickly give it a clean with a dry cloth before placing into airtight bag or container. We recommend putting your jewelry on last when getting ready, as direct exposure to hair-styling products and perfume will often also damage the metal and gemstones. Do NOT use jewellery when swimming in chlorinated, thermal or salt water OR when showering. Also avoid wearing silver while exercising as this will cause sweat and other toxins, which can contribute to tarnish.
To clean, use a non-abrasive cleaning material like a mild dish washing liquid diluted in water. Use a polishing cloth to restore the shine after washing. Paste or strong jeweller cleaner is not recommended for plated metal as it may remove the plated silver or gold. Do not let your jewellery come into contact with nail polish removers, perfume or hairspray.